Full Return to School April 12th
Dear Parents and Guardians,
I hope you and your families are all well and had a relaxing Easter break. We are really looking forward to welcoming all our students back to school next Monday, April 12th.
In order to protect all members of our school community please note the following:
1. Please do not send your child to school if they or someone they live with has symptoms of Covid-19. Common symptoms include; a fever, a new cough, shortness of breath, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. You may not have all of these symptoms and it can take up to 14 days for symptoms to show.
2. Please do not send your child to school if they are identified by the HSE as a close contact of a confirmed case of Covid-19.
3. Pupils should not attend school if they have travelled outside of Ireland recently. It is compulsory that a person self-isolates for 14 days on their return from abroad.
4. Our Covid-19 response Plan has been updated and is available below. We would ask our students to re-familiarise themselves with our response plan and remember that the wearing of face masks, correct respiratory and hand hygiene etiquette and social distancing are key in the prevention of the spread of infection.
5. Pupils are asked to co-operate with any public health officials and the school for contact tracing purposes and to follow any public health advice in the event of a case or outbreak in the school.
All students will have to complete a Return to school form before returning to us. This will be sent to you via text in advance of their return.
We would ask that you impress upon your children the importance of minimising their social contacts, the wearing of face masks and social distancing on their way to and from school. We emphasise that there should be no congregation outside of school. Any requests to engage with staff can be made through the school and will be provided by telephone.
We thank you for your continued support and co-operation as we fully re-open our school.